The Place to Stay in the Town of Campbellton
Enjoy our ideal location close to what is important
Super 8 Campbellton Hotel
26 Duke Street
Campbellton, NB E3N 2K3
The Super 8 Campbellton Hotel is centrally located in the city of Campbellton. With the VIA Train Station located directly across the street, we make visiting our beautiful city easy and convenient.
The Super 8 Campbellton Hotel is perfectly situated in beautiful northern New Brunswick. Campbellton is a 1 hour from Bathurst, 22 minutes from Dalhousie, 32 minutes from McLeods. The hotel is beside the J.C. Van Horne Bridge which leads to the province of Quebec and the Gaspé Peninsula.
The Super 8 Campbellton is within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and pubs including:
- Sugarloaf Park, Bike park and Ski park - 5km / 5 to 7 minute drive
- Campbellton Water Park - 4km / 5 minute drive
- Battle of Restigouche National Historic Museum - 2km / 2 minute drive
- Restigouche Gallery - 2km / 2 minute drive
- Restigouche Golf and Country Club - 10km / 12 minute drive
- Miellerie Charlo Honey House-25km/25 minutes drive
Map & Directions To The Super 8 Hotel In Campbellton
Directions To The Super 8 Campbellton
From Highway 11
From Highway 11 take exit 415, go straight through 3 sets of lights and keep your right on the 4 set of lights to continue on Arran Street for 1 bloc. Turn left on to George Street and turn right on Duke. The hotel will be on your right.
From the Van Horne Bridge
From the Van Horne Bridge go straight through 2 sets of lights and turn right on to Roseberry Street, then go through one set of light and take your next left on George Street and left again on Duke Street. The hotel will be on your right.