Super 8 Campbellton Hotels
26 Duke Street
Campbellton, NB E3N 2K3
The Super 8 Campbellton Hotels is centrally located in the city of Campbellton. With the VIA Train Station located directly across the street, we make visiting our beautiful city easy and convenient.
The Super 8 Campbellton Hotels is perfectly situated in beautiful northern New Brunswick. Campbellton is a 1 hour from Bathurst, 22 minutes from Dalhousie, 32 minutes from Mcleods. The Super 8 Campbellton is a just beside the J.C. Van Horne Bridge which leads to the province of Quebec and the Gaspé Peninsula.
The Super 8 Campbellton is within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and pubs including:
- Sugarloaf Park - 5km / 5 to 7 minute drive
- Campbellton Water Park - 4km / 5 minute drive
- Reptile Ocean Inc. - 2km / 2 minute drive
- Battle of Restigouche National Historic Museum - 2km / 2 minute drive
- Restigouche Gallery - 2km / 2 minute drive
- L & D Stables - 10km / 12 minute drive
- Restigouche Golf and Country Club - 10km / 12 minute drive
- Chaleur Phantom Cruises - 25km / 25 minute drive
- Fun Wheel Go Karts - 20km / 35 minute drive